Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fashion Problem?

I%26#039;m a guy and I have a bit of a fashion dillema!





I want to buy a really nice black leather designer belt with a silver buckle, but I%26#039;m not sure what outfit will go well with it.





My biggest problem is the bottom. I usually wear dark blue jeans, but I don%26#039;t want to wear black shoes as I don%26#039;t think they go well with blue jeans. What kind of shoes will go well with a black belt and dark blue jeans?





White shoes with dark jeans seem to be in fashion at the moment, not sure If they%26#039;ll go with the belt though.





Thanks/

Fashion Problem?
try a red t shirt, with black jeans, a lil white in the knee area and some brown skater shoes or brown sneakers i think music Lver thinks your a girl LOL
Reply:Ok not trying to be rude but NO WHITE SHOES AFTER LABOR DAY!!!!!!!!!!! if u wear white shoes after labor day u will fashionably DIE!!!!!!!! But if i were you i would wear the black belt w medium jeans(not super dark, but not like almost white either) just medium! THen if you are a teenager-25 or 30. Then Black flats. But if you are older some cute heels, or something like that. you should go to american eagle, holister, a%26amp;f, wet seal, or some fashion store.if your a teen and they will give you tips. If you are in mid ages go to your favorite fashion store and they will help too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SRY I DIDNT DO MUCH :(



diet

No comments:

Post a Comment