Sunday, April 19, 2009

I need your help please?

I know i have already ask this question


but i need tips


Okay this monday is Gender Bender


and well i was thinking of going as the emo/scene guy


but i will really want to look more emo if that make sense





here is what I%26#039;m wearing


dark skinny jeans I%26#039;m going to wear boys boxers and wear the jeans low


aiden or MSI or MCR band shirt


skater shoes that have rainbow laces


a rainbow studded belt


and Bam margera belt buckle or a regular studded belt


and well i am wearing thick black eyeliner


and for my hair


well i have the scene hair


i dont really tease that much


so i was thinking of geting more bangs and spiking up the short layers. I also have long hair like to the mid my back.what can i


do with the long hair?


How can i spike up my hair


please dont tell me with gel or hairspray








what else should i do?

I need your help please?
I think you have to it.Sounds like most of the guys I know.As for your hair maybe pull your bangs more towards your face and let the rest down.As for spiking your hair most of the guys I know use clay



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment