Sunday, April 19, 2009

What do I wear with my 2 halter dresses?

hey guys...im going to d.c. for a trip soon with my class and we need to wear dresses so i got 2 really pretty ones:


1. a green halter dress with a cute strappy thing with a buckle on the front


2. a white one with goldish lace and a pearl pin....





what should i wear with them?....i need ideas on shoes and hair styles and coats and earrings and stuff like that...its a formal occasion for a dinner cruise and a play....please give me ideas...its in less than a month! thanks...

What do I wear with my 2 halter dresses?
gold or silver heels for the dress or bring flats incase your feet hurts:) wear hoop earrings or pearl ones. Cropped jacket or boleros incase its cold. Clutch :) wear your hair up or halfpony:) shimmery makeup
Reply:a simple pair of black heels, a nice shawl or shrug.



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment