Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring break outfit?

ok well monday im leaving for wisconsin dells.


tomorrow my dads taking me shopping and i get


to pick out clothes that i want for easter and for


spring break. anybody feel like making me and


outfit. i dont have that many GOOOD GOOD stores


near my house. but i live about 45 minutes from chicago


and they have cute stuff so maybe i can talk my dad


into taking me shopping there? ok so the stores i shop


at near me are





abercrombie


abercrombie kids


hollister


american eagle


pacsun


hot topic (just shirts and shoes)


delias


wetseal


charlotte russe


aero (i dont really shop there)


buckle








in chicago they have





H%26amp;M


urban outfitters


forever 21








so if you could just give me links or outfits on polyvore from those places, that would be great so i dont have to order online and take the chances of it not being here on time. thanks so much. oh i also need a cute bathing suit and flip flops and converse and vans and stuff.





im kind of preppy. i love selena gomez style.

Spring break outfit?
Look at these styles from Hollister!



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment